Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Sending good luck wishes tonight to my little sis who is having her baby tomorrow. She goes in ealry morning to be induced. We pray that things will move quickly and safely. I think she is having a boy but we will just have to wait and see. I wish I could be there.

Sorry , I am posting so late once again. Kaidence's count is down again today. They have decided on some different meds to try and this evening gave her the Neupogen (sp?) IV. This will help give her neutrophils a boost. I am worried that it could mask something, but it sounds like they have all thought this out. They will check numbers in the morning. If they are higher they talked about sending Kaidence home soon. However, I am not sure that everyone at our home is healthy and well. The shot will last about 5 days. If the numbers stay up, great. If they drop again we will then check her Bone Marrow. They will do an echo tomorrow. Kaidence's cath lab and stint procedure has been moved out to April 10th.