Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cath update #1

They took little K in around 2pm this afternoon. We will stick with the same plan as before and then admit her to the CICU. We will cross the other bridge if we have to. I hate this feeling.....I am nervous and sick to my tummy. I have been sick for the last week and a half, so last night Kaidence's respiratory therapist came in checked me out. She seems to think I have walking pneumonia and now I have a fever. Luckily I have some great friends up here that take care of me and they called my in some prescription. I have been fasting and so I took the antibiotics on an empty stomach, I knew it wouldn't be a good idea and it wasn't. Other than that we are waiting and praying. Today has been emotional for so many reasons. It has been a little rough, but we will get through. Worse things could happen. But I am still VERY worried about my K. Keep you posted.

4 comments:

Becky Wertz said...

She is still being prayed for on our side as well as you and yours. Please let me know if you need anything I make a mean chicken noodle soup. Love you all

Kyle and Alli said...

Oh no...I am so sorry to hear about the turn of events. I hope by now she is out of the cath lab successfully and NOT in the OR! Prayers are coming your way!

Ryan and Hilary said...

Oh Shauntelle, I have been out of the loop. I am praying that things go well. She is a super trooper and her mother has faith to move mountains. Please let me know if you need a venting ear. Hang in there. Sending lots of prayers your way.

Ryan and Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.