Happy Birthday to my 5 year old miracle! Kaidence, love you more than you'll ever understand. Praying for many more Happy Birthdays for you! Hugs to Devohn's family for giving me ALL 5 of these Birthdays!
Today for your 5th Birthday you wanted/had
1. Your bedroom door decorated and a shiny heart balloon.
2. A cake with dolphins and Ariel.
3. A Sewing machine so you could sew your face masks and do 'team work' as you called it!
4. You got a sewing machine. You also got the Little Mermaid talking hair salon that your mom waited in line for 2 hours on black friday after I had originally bought what I went in for. One day you'll understand...Nanna and Pappa gave you a sewing kit and a case full of makeup (BTW, your lipstick tonight was beautiful and VERY pink).
5. You went to preschool and they celebrated your birthday just like any other kids. You took mini pink cupcakes and apple juice to share with your friends.
6. You had a McDonalds cheeseburger Happy Meal for lunch.
7. I begged you to take a nap because you were a little bit grumpy because you tried waiting up all night for me to decorated your door. Therefore, mom really wanted the nap because I couldn't decorate your door until you were asleep (and I was putting together that salon of yours).
8. Dad stayed home and smoked a yummy beef brisket for your birthday dinner because that was what you asked for.
9. You didn't have to clean your room today but I have a feeling it will take you awhile to do tomorrow.
10. Now you are in bed asleep. Hopefully dreaming about something wonderful.
To my Miss K.....Ohhhh, how I love you and pray (especially today) that you have many more Birthdays to come!