Tuesday, October 16, 2007


So just as I hit send to post the last blog the transplant coordinator walked in and asked if we would give permission to list her. I wasn't sure what to say. We have to give Kaidence every chance at life possible so after a moment of shock we said to list her. She has just been listed and they are bringing us our pager, determining the size of heart she can have. They say that she can take up to a 2 year old sized heart, which to a mom who has a boy that just barely turned 3 years old- I once again have mixed emotions. She is highest priority and at the very top of the transplant list. I don't know if I should cry, throw up or be relieved. I just hope that we made the right decision.


Christina said...

I am part of the Intermountain Healing Hearts group and just wanted you to know that our family is thinking of and praying for your sweet little girl. I know miracles do happen! May God bless you with strength during this challenging time.

Christina Davis