Monday, December 24, 2007

QUICK UPDATE!

Just a quick update. Kaidence did wonderful last night and all of her labs continue to look great. They are wanting to keep Kaidence mellow and quiet for the next few days however, Kaidence wants different. They are weening her off of her breathing tube because she is doing so well and think that she will be extubated later today. We are so happy.

My heart feels very full today. The PICU is unfortunately very busy today and I know that this is not the place that people want to be, but the hospital I know will do their best to make it special. Merry Christmas to all and we love you!

8 comments:

Wendy P said...

Yahoo! Go Kaidence - but don't start playing yet little one. Merriest of Christmas to you all today!

Melissa said...

I'm glad that she is so full of energy and wanting to continue on with life. Merry Christmas!
Melissa

Steve said...

We were there last year for Christmas. Santa does make it to the PICU. I am so proud of Kaidence. What a great Christmas gift.

Andrea Mathis

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to this blog. I am always anxious to read the updates. Before you know it Kaidence will be running all over the place. This has been the Merriest of Christmases. Love to all, Aunt Deb

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas guys! I'm so excited about how well everything has gone. We love you.

-Paula

Kim said...

I agree with your Aunt Deb. I can't stay away from this blog! You guys continue to amaze me...Kaidence for President! I'm not kidding. She is the strongest little spirit in the whole world...Merry First Christmas Kaidence...the first of MANY!!! YAY!!!

Dixie said...

I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this blog. I appreciate all you have done to let us know how well Kaidence is doing. I feel that we have all been so blessed to know Kaidence, and be part of her life through all of this. I called Julie Fuller and let her know about our good news. She was also over joyed. I hope your family has enjoyed your day today. Love, Aunt Dixie

Jen said...

Merry Christmas. Our hearts are full this year as we continue to keep you in our prayers.
Love,
Luke's family